Poedjangga's Corner

Welcome to Poedjangga's Corner A place where I can share my thoughts and feelings. I will post them in English or Indonesian, which ever suit my mood, and I hope everyone can ejoy them. *feel free to share anything on this blog, Am I generous?

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

~ My Daughter ~

She wishpered
"Dedi, sakit pelut..."
She lay there
Sad and powerless

I think I did everythink I could
but deep inside me said otherwise
I wish I get her to the doctor earlier
I wish I get her medicine sooner

Or was it too late?

She wishpered again
"Dedi, Kalin muntah..."
nothing came out
all was wasted in previous vomiting series

I think I was the worst daddy ever lived
I think I was guilty, very guilty...
I pinched her ear coz she wouldnt eat
I yelled at her coz she vomit alot

Did I know that she was sick?

***

Finally,
I brought her to a doctor
I bought her a good medicine
she still vomit, but shes getting better

as a guilty conscience
I carry her to the plane
I hug her, I embrace her
like a new born she once was

as a guilty conscience
I tell her story she always liked
I kiss her tempel and wishpered
"Karina, maafin daddy yah... daddy sayang karin"

***

days passed
smilingly she came to me and said
"Dedi, tos idung..."
"tuing...tuing..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home