Poedjangga's Corner

Welcome to Poedjangga's Corner A place where I can share my thoughts and feelings. I will post them in English or Indonesian, which ever suit my mood, and I hope everyone can ejoy them. *feel free to share anything on this blog, Am I generous?

Thursday, August 30, 2007

~ True Love ~

He was in his fifties
strong arms, well build
with thick moustache across his upper lip
Looks so happy in his mid life

at his age
I bet others will be busy with their life
playing fancy games and what not
chasing maidens for an affairs

but this one is different
specially on this warm shinny sunset
and very different
cos he was smiling a different smile

merrily he walks across the street
singing softly love song he always sings
hands holding tight
on a push chair his wife sitting in

unable to walk, stand, or even move
crippled, paralyzed, unable even to talk
she was enjoying her rid
all she can do left was only smile

her husband
proud and happy
love her very much
love her deeply

I can tell from his smile
and her smile
merrily walks across the street
singing softly love songs he always sings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home