Poedjangga's Corner

Welcome to Poedjangga's Corner A place where I can share my thoughts and feelings. I will post them in English or Indonesian, which ever suit my mood, and I hope everyone can ejoy them. *feel free to share anything on this blog, Am I generous?

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

~ What's Up Last Night ~

when the mood was right
when time was perfect
when you and me were together
I just can't spit it out

You know what I was going to say
You know what I wanted
and you know that I knew what you want
but I just can't spit it out

One wrong move
One wrong action
one slip tongue
good thing went bad

just like a tug of war
I pull it here
you pull it there
just like a game no one can win

just like blaming game
I blame you
You blame me
just like a game no one would loose

I was angry
You were angry
our children sleeps quitly
know nothing about you and me

should I say sorry?
about a thing I knew not?
or should I ask you to say sorry?
and I know you wouldn't

or...
can we just give a smile to each other
forget the past so I can spit it out aloud
I LOVE YOU

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love you too...

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home