Poedjangga's Corner

Welcome to Poedjangga's Corner A place where I can share my thoughts and feelings. I will post them in English or Indonesian, which ever suit my mood, and I hope everyone can ejoy them. *feel free to share anything on this blog, Am I generous?

Sunday, April 22, 2007

~ Kayak Tante Tante ~

yesterday was her day
happy and playful
singing everywhere she went
It was her day

"Kayak tante tante"
holding mommy's bag
"Kayak tante tante"
merrily looking at mirror

she went and grab a hat
put it on her head
still holding mommy's bag she mumbled
"kayak tante tante"

she put the hat and the bag down
went and grab daddy's watch
put it on her wrist she said
"Kayak om om"

she looked at me,
looking at my watch on her
and gave me my watch, she said
"pake daddy aja"

she went and again grab the bag and the hat
she wore all and back looking at the mirror
smiled she said
"Kayak tante tante"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when she wore daddy's watch, i told her to say "kayak oom oom"... she repeated my words once, "kayak oom oom"... but after thinking a while, she revised it... "kayak daddy daddy" she said...

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home