Poedjangga's Corner

Welcome to Poedjangga's Corner A place where I can share my thoughts and feelings. I will post them in English or Indonesian, which ever suit my mood, and I hope everyone can ejoy them. *feel free to share anything on this blog, Am I generous?

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

~ Angels and Their Playing Time ~

Night was still young
she stood next to me
played with God knows what
mumbling unintelligibly

at first I thought she was singing
nope, she wasn't
or maybe she was praying
nope, didn't sound like the one she knows

"mika..Allo... uma... aya... mika...amut"
that was the only pray she knows... so far
but this wasn't it
it sounds more like...

"main ail sama daddy..."
"tumpah ailnya..."
"basah semua ya..."
"kena tas daddy ya..."

suddenly I realize
she poured her milk into my cup
water and milk spilled all over
and my laptop bag right in the middle of the puddle

I grab the bag
water all over
tried hard to get it dry
and she said

"Untung hape daddy nggak kena yah..."

there...
the soakin wet little angel of mine
stood next to my handphone
smiling.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nah gitu donk, commentnya jangan dilimit untuk blogger doank.. kan kasian yang bukan blogger ga bisa ikutan ngasi comment..

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home