Poedjangga's Corner

Welcome to Poedjangga's Corner A place where I can share my thoughts and feelings. I will post them in English or Indonesian, which ever suit my mood, and I hope everyone can ejoy them. *feel free to share anything on this blog, Am I generous?

Sunday, March 25, 2007

~ Teroris ~

Dan sekali lagi kulihat
Mata yang manis di balik cadar itu
sekali lagi tertipu
rayuan-rayuan bengis mereka

Dan sekali lagi kulihat
Mata kaki putih dan mulus
tidak tertutup celana
cingkrang sedemikian rupa

Mungkin memang surga
yang mereka inginkan
Mungkin memang kedamaian abadi
yang mereka dambakan

Atau sebutan pahlawan jihad?
Atau sebutan martir jaman sekarang?
rela mati demi agama?
rela mati demi kepercayaan?

Ataukah mereka hanya mati sia sia?
demi omong kosong dan janji busuk?
meninggalkan anak istri setia
meninggalkan keluarga yang rela

Ataukah mereka hanya terbuang percuma?
karena dalih dan segala permainan politik?
membunuh mencuri memperkosa
yang akhirnya semua jadi binasa

Sebegitu bodohnya kah kaumku?
sebegitu rendahnya kah saudaraku?

mungkin surga kita berbeda.

4 Comments:

Blogger Papah A2 said...

he..he. biar gue dah gak di XL, gue masih rajin lho, baca puisi lo.. kadang gue ngebayangin betapa lucu anak lo nyanyi burung kakak tua sama tiktik bunyi hujan :)

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching for that exact model. The prices for the shoes are approximately 240 bucks everwhere. But definitively I set this site selling them for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you say about it?

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were all over 210 bucks on every site. But for all I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what is your opinion?

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are approximately 310 bucks everwhere. But finally I set this locate selling them for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home