Poedjangga's Corner

Welcome to Poedjangga's Corner A place where I can share my thoughts and feelings. I will post them in English or Indonesian, which ever suit my mood, and I hope everyone can ejoy them. *feel free to share anything on this blog, Am I generous?

Sunday, April 08, 2007

~ Curiosity ~

I spoke to him last night
asking question how and when
his reply was short
He said "I did what I was told"

I wouldn't say it was a nightmare
coz it wasn't scary at all
I was just curious
I just want to know

He did what he was always told
here, there, and everywhere
at once
no delay

***

On Saturday Morning
An old Lady passed away
she was a dear friend of my late Grandma
she was related to me
though I'm not sure how

Innalillahi wa innailaihi rojiuun.

***

Death is approaching
sooner or later
how and when
only He knows all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home