Poedjangga's Corner

Welcome to Poedjangga's Corner A place where I can share my thoughts and feelings. I will post them in English or Indonesian, which ever suit my mood, and I hope everyone can ejoy them. *feel free to share anything on this blog, Am I generous?

Friday, August 10, 2007

~ Two Sides Mirror ~

He was enjoying his smoke
sat lazily in the corner of the street
watching passer by as they hurried in their busy life
He was enjoying his life

He was in his 30 i believed
strong arm and muscular body
people might call him a thug for his features
He was still young, too young to enjoy life as he was

That might be my harsh opinion
or maybe I was correct?
for what I saw...
He was smoking like there'll be no tomorrow

Some people were busy doing what others tell them to do
Some people were busy telling others what to do
Some people were busy doing what they think they should do
They were all busy making a living

Let's just say that he has millions of dollar in his bank account
so that he wont bug anyone for his pleasures
Let's just say that I was jealous because I am still doing what others tell me to do
and always pretends that it is ok to be always being told

now what...
he is a rich man enjoying his happy life
and I am a pity little creature picking up whatever trash people threw at me
am I miserable or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home