Poedjangga's Corner

Welcome to Poedjangga's Corner A place where I can share my thoughts and feelings. I will post them in English or Indonesian, which ever suit my mood, and I hope everyone can ejoy them. *feel free to share anything on this blog, Am I generous?

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

~ It was Supposed to ~

I know it was going to be a busy day
tight schedule, too many meetings
so much things to do, so little time
I rushed my car through the famous traffic jam of Jakarta

Dodged an aged old car
I put up some more speed
Dodged a bike with too many people on it
I put up some more speed

I knew I was too fast
I needed to be fast
I was too in a hurry
Until something flashed in front of me

!Bam! I said to myself
!Bam! was what I expected
there this guy, stand in front of my car
lucky him, my brake worked

Thousands of yells and Millions of swears
readied themselves to be bursted out of my dirty mouth
but the lucky guy, wave his hand to me, and smiled
slowly he crossed the street, with his smile still on his face

That busy day
was instantly turned
into a happy day
...imagine what smile can do to you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home