Poedjangga's Corner

Welcome to Poedjangga's Corner A place where I can share my thoughts and feelings. I will post them in English or Indonesian, which ever suit my mood, and I hope everyone can ejoy them. *feel free to share anything on this blog, Am I generous?

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

~ Confession of a Criminal ~

I confess
I yelled at her
I twisted her ear
I pinched her arm

I was angry when I did that
or maybe I have power over her
or maybe it was my ego
or maybe I am the worst daddy ever

Then she hated me
she wont kiss me anymore
she wont play with me anymore
she said "Kalin nggak sayang dedi"

I am sorry my little one
I confess I made mistakes
I am sorry my little angel
I confess I was a criminal

I said to her I was sorry
I said to her she can be angry with me
I said to her I will never do that anymore
I love her

She love me too
she kisses me whenever I asked
she plays with me, or teaches me how to play with her
she said "Kalin sayang dedi"

I confess I was a criminal
but I'm going to change that
For I'm her one and only daddy
and will be the best daddy ever!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dedi..., Kalin sayang Dedi...

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home