Poedjangga's Corner

Welcome to Poedjangga's Corner A place where I can share my thoughts and feelings. I will post them in English or Indonesian, which ever suit my mood, and I hope everyone can ejoy them. *feel free to share anything on this blog, Am I generous?

Friday, December 14, 2007

~ Strange Sisters ~

She is so happy today
new toy in her hand
it was a handheld fan
and she plays it lovingly

***

"Kalin, tawarin dede mau pinjem?"
I said to her
pointing at her sister

***

she looked at her sister and said
"Dede mau pinjem ini?"
handing over the bright yellow fan
to her sister

***

her sister, half understand
move her hand slowly to grab the fan

***

Quickly she pull the fan
and said
"Dedenya nggak mau tuh di"

***

her sister, half understand
yawned and went on her regular sightseeing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home