Poedjangga's Corner

Welcome to Poedjangga's Corner A place where I can share my thoughts and feelings. I will post them in English or Indonesian, which ever suit my mood, and I hope everyone can ejoy them. *feel free to share anything on this blog, Am I generous?

Monday, November 13, 2006

~ A Walk with My Dad ~

It was years ago
I was not yet a man
not old enough
but I remember

There I was walking with him
holding iron stick
hat on my head
sweat all over me

There I walk beside him
watching what he did
imitating his every move
telling myself, I can do it better than him

***

It was couple days ago
She was not yet a girl
not old enough
but always act like one

There she was walking with me
holding my cell phone
her diaper half full
she drinks alot that day

There she walks beside me
watching what I did
imitating my every move
She must have been thinking, I am better than daddy

she stopped
put cell phone on her face
blinking one eye and she said
(something like) "click..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home