Poedjangga's Corner

Welcome to Poedjangga's Corner A place where I can share my thoughts and feelings. I will post them in English or Indonesian, which ever suit my mood, and I hope everyone can ejoy them. *feel free to share anything on this blog, Am I generous?

Thursday, November 02, 2006

~ My Princess ~

funny thing my daughter is
as clever as a talking bird
as smart as a photocopy machine
she is just so me

whenever I drink
she also wants a sip
whenever I drive
she always want to sit on my lap

whenever I say "no"
she says "no, no, no" but still go on
whenever I say "kiss me"
she gives her smile, and went about

she copied everything i said
she imitated everything i do
she watch and listen
and then repeated everything perfektly

she drooled on me
she puked on me
she wetted on me
and she pooped on me

but thats ok
its all just fine
I call them
the beauty of raising a princess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home