Poedjangga's Corner

Welcome to Poedjangga's Corner A place where I can share my thoughts and feelings. I will post them in English or Indonesian, which ever suit my mood, and I hope everyone can ejoy them. *feel free to share anything on this blog, Am I generous?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

~ about a friend ~

it's only three of us left
i hope you realize by now
stronger and wiser
tomorrow will be better

what ever happen in the past
keep it as a good memory
what will happen in the future
we have nothing to worry

I was mad at you
because you did not tell me
but even if you told me
what can I do to change the story

forgive me for being jealous
we were supposed to be one
forgive me for being obnoxious
we were supposed to be one

I forgive you my friend
as you always forgive me
and from the moment on
the three will be one

***

There he lay peacefully
smiles, the never ending smile
so young, yet so determined
"I want to make my family happy"

light shine upon him
guarding, more like guiding
to an adventure unending
"I want to make my family happy"

many years we spent together
many laugh and tears we shared
and the voice still over me
"I want to make my family happy"

farewell my good friend
follow the light to the journey ahead
farewell my good friend
you are free as you always wanted to be

***

Today, we just lost a friend

***

Fardin Hardianza
bin
Farid Ma'ruf
24 feb 1980 - 11 oct 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home