Poedjangga's Corner

Welcome to Poedjangga's Corner A place where I can share my thoughts and feelings. I will post them in English or Indonesian, which ever suit my mood, and I hope everyone can ejoy them. *feel free to share anything on this blog, Am I generous?

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

~ Dream?~

It was a week ago
I was sleeping in my bed
wife on my side
I was dreaming...

I was sitting in a room full of people
attending a funeral
everyone was praying
it was my granfather's brother..

I know it was him,
eventhough i know he was dead several years ago
but i recognized him
i know it was him.

he was dressed in all white
and people began to carry him to the graveyard
I helped them carry him too
but suddenly...
he cough
and he looked at me
and he smiled

What a dream i wonder?
what a dream?...

my wife said
its only a dream
you dont know him very well when he was alive
but he smiled at you

my father said
its a sign my boy
something BIG is coming at you
and the BIG thing will change you

yet it was just a dream
but i can sense that
something BIG
will find me soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home