Poedjangga's Corner

Welcome to Poedjangga's Corner A place where I can share my thoughts and feelings. I will post them in English or Indonesian, which ever suit my mood, and I hope everyone can ejoy them. *feel free to share anything on this blog, Am I generous?

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

~Redemption~

The arena was full with spectators
crowd were expecting the final blow
They were chanting their hero's name
over and over and gets louder

there he lay
helpless... with dying breath
ready to left the broken body
waiting... for the final blow

then I came... slowly...
crowd keep chanting my name
expecting me to make the final blow
slowly... like I always do

then I raised my weapon high
raised it so high so crowd could it see it gleaming
and the chanting become cheers
They all knew what I would do next

I pitied for what he had done
He was fighting a wrong battle
He was fighting a wrong enemy
He was fighting a wrong cause

I could easily end his miserable life in a single stroke now
I could easily free him from his broken body in a snap now
I could easily send him to eternity now
but one small whisper in a distance stop me from what I would do

she was praying quietly
she was praying for a forgiveness
she was praying for a life of her father
she was praying at Me

"In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful"
"Please forgive my sins, and sins of my father and mother"
"Please love them as they love me when I was a baby"
"Thank you Allah"

Her father's life ends here as was written
nothing could stop it, not even a pray from his daughter
But I forgive him for he was a sinner
her daughter's pray, was the dead man's redemption

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home