Poedjangga's Corner

Welcome to Poedjangga's Corner A place where I can share my thoughts and feelings. I will post them in English or Indonesian, which ever suit my mood, and I hope everyone can ejoy them. *feel free to share anything on this blog, Am I generous?

Friday, November 03, 2006

~ Beings ~

Beings
They were made
each one different from others
each one special

Beings
Only several of them
small number but numerous
much much more that we can imagine

Beings
they fly fastest of all
they are in many places
they are in many forms

Beings
they watch our every moves
they watch our every action
they watch and take note

O Beings of Lord
Once created may never faltered
who spread messages to us all
who take our life and rest our soul

Angels are what they are called

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home