Poedjangga's Corner

Welcome to Poedjangga's Corner A place where I can share my thoughts and feelings. I will post them in English or Indonesian, which ever suit my mood, and I hope everyone can ejoy them. *feel free to share anything on this blog, Am I generous?

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

This one was special for my lovely wife for our first wedding anniversary...

~ Would You Like to Grow Old with Me? ~

If we grow old together
We’ll make a garden of our own
Full of flowers, birds and rabbits
And all for you and me

If we grow old together
We’ll be happy with our family
A lot of children, sons, daughters
And plenty grandchildren

But if we grow old together
Would you stand me?
My attitude, my behavior,
And all those little things that upset you

And if we grow old together
Would you hate me if I left you alone?
Left you without saying goodbye
Even though you know I will be back soon

Would you like to grow old together?
With me?

I may not hear everything you said
I may not see everything you shown
But I listen
And I care

And those little things that upset you
Really, were meant to make you happy
Like this silly little poem
And the kiss afterward

Happy Anniversary

***

oh yeah... and she loved the kiss too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home