Poedjangga's Corner

Welcome to Poedjangga's Corner A place where I can share my thoughts and feelings. I will post them in English or Indonesian, which ever suit my mood, and I hope everyone can ejoy them. *feel free to share anything on this blog, Am I generous?

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

~ In the Eyes ~

you should have seen her eyes
when i woke her up and said
"Sayang, Selamat Tahun Baru... bangun yah"
"Bangun... ada kembang api!"

you should have seen her eyes
when she finally awake
though her mind wasnt whole yet
she watched... she examined

you should have seen her eyes
eyes that sparks in every booms and bangs
eyes that shines bright and colorful
eyes that speaks, telling me, she was excited

fire cracks here and there
booms and bangs everywhere
red yellow blue and green
color bright up the night sky

She did not yawned
nor did she dozed
her eyes shines, her hand held mine
she watched... she examined

Then the last boom ended the show
bright red and humongous spark
I whisper softly on her ear
"Sayang... seneng? udah met bobo lagi..."

the she get back sleeping on my lap
her hand still holding mine

***

"Deddy!"
"Kembang!"
"Api!"
"Bagus!"

and her little lips won't stop telling me
how much she loved last night show

Happy New Year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home